Bumble Bee Egg Salad with Crackers
Taste test: The snack pack combined a small can of egg salad with some crackers and a tiny spreading spoon.
I like egg salad, but this was unfortunately terrible egg salad. There were two major problems with it. First, in any egg salad, you should be able to see both egg white and yolk. In the picture on the package, you can clearly see both egg white and yolk. When you open the can, you see something else entirely. This egg salad was basically pureed so that the whites and yolks had all been mushed down into one uniform yellow substance. The second problem was that there was a pickled taste to the egg salad (basically the same pickled taste that Bumble Bee's chicken salad, tuna salad and seafood salad all had). Egg salad is supposed to taste like eggs, not pickles.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Ready to Eat” ... “Refrigerate after opening”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Bumble Bee Seafoods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road