Taste test: I bought this because the words "snack bar" jumped out at me (and because I like snacks).
I've tried energy bars and candy bars, but this sounded like a whole new thing. Kellogg's seems to be positioning Krave as a nutritious product to compete with the energy bars, while also offering a better taste, since many energy bars taste like they contain sawdust. Well, there's no sawdust here: Krave tastes very good, pretty much like a candy bar. It's got most of the same elements as Snickers, with caramel, chocolate, peanuts and more, but Snickers is actually a lot more peanutty than the Krave. I'd recommend having it with a cold glass of milk. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like a Snickers.
From the package: “Good source of protein & calcium” ... “Kellogg's® Krave® is a substantial snack providing wholesome energy in two delicious flavors.” ... “Chocolate Peanut: Chewy nougat blended with crispy rice, layered with caramel and chopped roasted peanuts, wrapped in a luscious chocolatey coating.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Johnnie's Foodmaster. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road