Boston's Fat Free Caramel Popcorn
Taste test: This is OK caramel popcorn, but it's nothing great.
It's got a fairly thick caramel coating, with an average or below caramel taste. I think they went a little too heavy on the molasses and brown sugar. There's just not enough of the good sweetness that you expect from good caramel. Some of the kernels were crunchy, and some were kind of mushy. The size of the kernels was about average.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good caramel aroma, mil and not too sweet.
From the package: “If you've been searching for a deliciously satisfying snack alterative that isn't full of Fat, artificial flavoring and preservatives, you'll be happy to learn that one just popped up ... this just might be the most scrumptious Caramel Popcorn you've ever tasted.” ... “Ingredients: Brown Sugar, Popcorn, Corn Syrup Solids, Molasses, Sodium Bicarbonate, Lecithin and Natural Vanilla Flavor.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road