Vegas Pops! Butter Toffee
Taste test: There's something truly innovative about Vegas Pops.
The creators of this butter toffee popcorn decided to proactively address sticky fingers that normally result from eating sugared popcorns by including a wet-nap with each package. They've attached the wet-nap to the back, and it's a great idea. Oh yeah, let's talk about the snack itself. It tastes like caramel corn, it's hard to tell the difference between butter toffee and caramel corn. If you can, more power to you. The popcorn is very light and fluffy, and not chewy at all like other caramel corn tends to get. Very good snack! Plus, it's from Vegas, baby, our favorite city in America (for gambling and for snacks).
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The popcorn had a very nice sweet aroma. The towelette had a lemon cleaning-product smell. Mmmmmm, lemony.
From the package: “Here is your towelette - a napkin saturated with a pleasing lemon-scented cleansing lotion. Towelette cleans and refreshes hands and face without soap or water. Self-dries in seconds, leaves skin soft and smooth.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: GB Food Group, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road