Penn State Pretzels Barbecue Flavor
Taste test: These are pretzels shaped like 2x2 grids.
They didn't actually taste like barbecue, but they were very, very tasty. A great airline snack.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Suitable for vegetarians” ... “85% fat free” ... “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Barbecue Flavor (flavour enhancers E621: E635), Dextrose.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Airline Snacks (37 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road