Azar Roasted, Unsalted Sunflower Kernels
Taste test: These don't taste bad, and the sunflower taste is pretty good, but they're kind of bland as a snack.
If they had salt on them, it might help to bring out the flavor. I'm not a huge fan of sunflower seeds in any case, but I definitely prefer salted ones to unsalted ones.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good sunflower seeds smell.
From the package: “Azar Quality Since 1907” ... “Ingredients: Sunflower Kernels Roated in Peanut and/or Cottonseed Oil” ... “Manufactured in a plant which process peanut products.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Azar Nut Company
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: This package came with a Chick-fil-A Chick-n-Strips Salad. I'm not big on sunflower seeds, but I love the food at Chick-fil-a, so I decided to try these separately and avoid potentially ruining my salad.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road