Trader Joe's Spiced Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are round, large tortilla chips (over 2 inches in diameter) with a salty, spicy seasoning on them.
They're crunchy and very tasty, with a sort of a garlicy tomato taste. They're fairly thick and strong enough to handle most salsas without the risk of breaking. Not all that crisp, though, just slightly on the stale side. They leave behind a mild, spicy aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, mildly spicy smell.
From the package: “Made from Stone Ground Yellow Corn” ... “No Preservative No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road