Trader Joe's Spiced Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are round, large tortilla chips (over 2 inches in diameter) with a salty, spicy seasoning on them.
They're crunchy and very tasty, with a sort of a garlicy tomato taste. They're fairly thick and strong enough to handle most salsas without the risk of breaking. Not all that crisp, though, just slightly on the stale side. They leave behind a mild, spicy aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, mildly spicy smell.
From the package: “Made from Stone Ground Yellow Corn” ... “No Preservative No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road