Taste test: These are Pringles-shaped sweets (slightly smaller than a real Pringle) with the taste of a York Peppermint Patty.
The package consists of three 6-packs, each individually sealed. You don't get chocolate on the outside and mint in the middle like you do with an actual York, but rather it's all blended together into the "chocolate chip." On the package, the chips look like a fancy sort of confection, with a dark color overall and a white squiggle somehow painted on. They don't actually look like the picture on the package, though. It shows big, swirly white swoops painted on the chips, but instead they've got a squiggle that resembles the design on all of Charlie Brown's shirts. The bottom of the Swoops has a diamond texture on it similar to a sweater I own. (Do you get the idea that whoever designed these used to design clothing?) They taste good, and they taste a lot like a York Peppermint Patty, but I think the mint is actually stronger in the real thing. Also, in the real thing, the neat part is when you bite in and pull apart the foamy mint center. Since there's no foamy mint center, you don't get that with these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells exactly like a York Peppermint Patty.
From the package: “Get the sensation!®”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road