Hershey's Milk Chocolate Swoops
Taste test: The good folks at Hershey's have taken The Great American Chocolate Bar and reshaped it to the form of a potato chip.
(It's sort of like a Hershey Bar joined the Superfriends and declared "Wonder Twins powers ... activate! Shape of ... Pringles!" If the other twin could become a glass of milk, things would be just about perfect for me right now.) I can't even begin to imagine how or why they came up with an idea like this. But if you like the taste of a Hershey Bar, you should be quite satisfied with the taste of this Swoop, because it's the same. The cool thing I discovered is that the Swoop is approximately the shape of the roof of your mouth, so you can put one in your mouth and leave it there as it dissolves, giving you several minutes of great chocolate taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells just like a Hershey Bar.
From the package: “Irresistible Slices of Chocolate Candy!” ... “Allergy information: Manufactured on the same equipment that processes peanuts/almonds.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Candy shaped like potato chips (10 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road