Peanotz Calamity Crunch Mix
Taste test: This mix consists of toasted corn, sesame sticks, soy nuts and almonds.
Each of the four seems to be present in roughly equal amounts, if you take their varying sizes into account. Starting with the largest, the sesame sticks are good, but the sesame taste isn't as intense as some sesame sticks I've tried. The large toasted corn kernels are crunchy, crisp and not too hard, so you can bite in without risking breaking your teeth. They also taste very good. The almonds are pretty good. The small soy nuts taste OK at first, but after you eat a few, the taste seems kind of bland. This is probably the kind of mix that many people will want to pick an choose with, so if you like the right items, you might like this mix.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of hard to describe, but sort of a nutty smell.
From the package: “A Fearless Frenzy of Almonds, Soy Nuts, Toasted Corn and Sesame Sticks” ... “The 'Nut That's Not a Peanut' tastes great (and we've got the badge to prove it pardner!) and is great for you! More of the good stuff and less of the bad stuff ... Peanotz® Roasted Snackz combines amazing taste with all the benefits of soy.” ... “*This could just be marketing hype, but we really believe it!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Peanotz, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Nuts (508 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Soy snacks (76 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
- Corn Kernels (29 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road