Fritos Matutano Tiras de Maíz Barbacoa
Taste test: These are the Spanish version of everybody's favorite all-American corn chip, Fritos.
They're shaped just like the American version, and they're just about the same color as the regular American Fritos, but they've definitely got less salt. The barbecue flavor is very, very mild. It's tasty, but it doesn't really taste like barbecue sauce. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A different aroma than the usual Fritos aroma, not really barbecue-like, but not bad.
From the package: “Fritos de Matutano son las genuinas tiras de maíz con el toque del mejor sabor de barbecoa. Un snack incomparable que nadie puede imitar.”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- Snacks from Spain (39 reviews)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Barcelona, Spain. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road