Matutano Cheetos Pandilla/Fantasmas Sabor a Queso/Queijo
Taste test: These are different from any Cheetos I've ever seen, in several notable ways.
First of all, I normally expect a Cheeto to be a puff or a curl, or possibly some variation of a puff or a curl in special shape. These are neither puff nor curl, nor anything close. They're basically wiggly potato crisps shaped like bats and ghosts. Which brings me to the next unusual thing: They're made from potatoes, instead of the signature main ingredient of a normal Cheeto, which is corn. Having said all that, these are quite delicious and addictive snacks. They've got a great, mild cheese flavoring and a good crunch, and I just can't stop eating them.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK cheese smell, kind of sharp.
From the package: This bilingual bag includes both Spanish and Portugese. ... “Matutano garantiza la frescura de este producto hasta la fecha impresa en la parte frontal de la bolsa.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Snacks from Spain (39 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road