Matutano Bugles 3D's Conas de Maíz/Cones de Milho Sabor a Queso y Bacon/Sabor a Queijo y Bacon
Taste test: These are pretty much the Spanish/Portugese version of Bugles.
The taste and texture are just about the same. They've got a mild cheese and bacon flavoring, which is good, but only mildly bacony. As with many kinds of Bugles, once you've opened the bag and eaten one, it's hard to stop eating them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good.
From the package: “Cada pedaço de 3D's leva-te a uma dimensão desconhecida: Vais desfrutar três vezes mais!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All 3D's (12 snacks)
- Snacks from Spain (35 reviews)
- Cheese (305 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (136 snacks)
- Things shaped like Bugles (25 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Barcelona, Spain. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road