Matutano Bugles 3D's Conas de Maíz/Cones de Milho Sabor a Queso y Bacon/Sabor a Queijo y Bacon
Taste test: These are pretty much the Spanish/Portugese version of Bugles.
The taste and texture are just about the same. They've got a mild cheese and bacon flavoring, which is good, but only mildly bacony. As with many kinds of Bugles, once you've opened the bag and eaten one, it's hard to stop eating them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good.
From the package: “Cada pedaço de 3D's leva-te a uma dimensão desconhecida: Vais desfrutar três vezes mais!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All 3D's (12 snacks)
- Snacks from Spain (38 reviews)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
- Things shaped like Bugles (28 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Barcelona, Spain. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road