Calbee Shrimp Flavored Chips
Taste test: These are shaped like French fries.
They're very crunchy. They sort of taste like shrimp. Not a great taste, but not entirely bad.
Shop: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a very good smell.
From the package: “A toasted light snack with a touch of shrimp” ... “A delectable new snack made with tidbits of shrimp, wheat flour and pure vegetable oil blended together and toasted to a golden crispy crunch.”
Online store: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: This small 1-oz. bag cost a dollar.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Epcot Center, Orlando, Florida.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road