Market Basket Crunchy Cheese Twists
Taste test: These are good cheese puffs.
They're crisp and have lots of cheese flavor on them. They left a lot of bright orange residue on my fingers. Not quite as crunchy as the crunchy version of Cheetos, but good anyway. At 99 cents for the whole bag, quite a good deal.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good cheese smell. Strong.
From the package: “More for your dollar” ... “With real cheddar cheese” ... “No preservatives”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: DeMoulas Supermarkets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road