Market Basket Crunchy Cheese Twists
Taste test: These are good cheese puffs.
They're crisp and have lots of cheese flavor on them. They left a lot of bright orange residue on my fingers. Not quite as crunchy as the crunchy version of Cheetos, but good anyway. At 99 cents for the whole bag, quite a good deal.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good cheese smell. Strong.
From the package: “More for your dollar” ... “With real cheddar cheese” ... “No preservatives”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: DeMoulas Supermarkets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road