Thunder Howlin' Hot & Spicy Texas Pete Rumble Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very good chips.
They're wide-rippled, crisp, and very tasty. As with the other Thunder chips, there's a nice crunch, and the bag included several impressively large chips. In each bite, you get a real nice dose of a delicious hot sauce taste. These chips are actually far less hot than some other hot chips, so if you're in it for the heat alone, these might not be your chip. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice hot sauce smell (but only slightly hot).
From the package: “Taste the Thunder and run for cover! Here comes a blast of Howlin'™ Hot & Spicy Rumble® Cut Potato Chips smothered in tasty Texas Pete hot sauce. Prepare for an explosion of flavor in every thunderous crunch. The electrifying crunch will leave you begging for more!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road