Thunder Howlin' Hot & Spicy Texas Pete Rumble Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very good chips.
They're wide-rippled, crisp, and very tasty. As with the other Thunder chips, there's a nice crunch, and the bag included several impressively large chips. In each bite, you get a real nice dose of a delicious hot sauce taste. These chips are actually far less hot than some other hot chips, so if you're in it for the heat alone, these might not be your chip. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice hot sauce smell (but only slightly hot).
From the package: “Taste the Thunder and run for cover! Here comes a blast of Howlin'™ Hot & Spicy Rumble® Cut Potato Chips smothered in tasty Texas Pete hot sauce. Prepare for an explosion of flavor in every thunderous crunch. The electrifying crunch will leave you begging for more!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (46 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1061 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road