PicaCrecs Palitos de Patata
Taste test: This is a whole new category of snack.
It's as if they've taken the recipe for Pringles, but instead of making things shaped sort of like potato chips, they've made things shaped sort of like potato sticks. The texture is a bit styrofoamy, and the taste is pretty good, sort of like Pringles, only different.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Pringles.
From the package: “Crujientes y Sabrosos” ... “Planet of Snacks”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Spain (39 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Potato Sticks (74 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Barcelona, Spain. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road