Taste test: These are tasty, very crisp potato sticks with a fairly low level of salt added.
Like most potato sticks, they leave an oily residue behind on your finger. The packaging is unusual: It's a tall, somewhat narrow, clear bag, filled less than halfway, with a twist tape around the middle. The potato sticks are very good. I like the fact that there's a picture of a sandwich on the bag. (I can't tell whether the sandwich contains ham or turkey.)
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chips smell.
From the package: “Ideales como snack o acompanado tus comidas favoritas”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Barcelona, Spain. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road