Bravos Tortilla Chips Nacho Cheese! Flavor
Taste test: These are Wise's version of the popular Doritos nacho cheese chips. They had the same triangular shape as Doritos, but the Bravos were thinner, and I was surprised to discover that some of the chips in this bag had holes in them. This could be an problem if you wanted to use them for dipping.
The taste of the chip was good, but it was generally much less cheesy than Doritos, so you taste more corn and less cheese.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A cheesy tortilla chips smell. OK.
From the package: “If you have any questions or comments concerning this product, write to Wise Foods and include the complete freshness date/price mark information printed on the front of the package.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road