Taste test: This snack is a sandwich with dark chocolate between two rectangular crackers (though they might be considered cookies).
The chocolate layer is as thick as each of the crackers. The chocolate layer is very solid, so you have to bite a little extra hard once you get past the crackers to break through. The taste is very good. The one potential problem is that the crackers tend to make a lot of crumbs when you bite into them, and I hate getting crumbs all over my lap when I'm in a cramped airplane seat, because it's just about impossible to wipe the crumbs off.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate aroma.
From the package: “Biscuits garnis d'une tablette de chocolat noir.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (60 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Crackers (222 snacks)
- Airline Snacks (37 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road