Air France Biscuits Apéritif
Taste test: I wasn't sure what to expect before opening this, and it turned out to be quite an unusual snack.
The best description I can give is that these are small crackers made out of roughly the same material as pretzels. Each is about a half inch by a half inch, and an eighth of an inch thick. The shapes resemble various kinds of bread, such as a slice of bread, a spiral sticky bun and a roll. Biting into them was disappointing: They tasted kind of like pretzels, but they were not crisp, and they quickly become chewy. There was a slight sesame taste. The bag also included five very small raisins, which were sweet and good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sort of baked good smell.
From the package: “Ingrédients: Farine de froment, huile de palme partiellement hydrogénée, Farine de blé malté, graines de pavot et de sésame, levure boulangère et sel. Raisins secs.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from France (8 reviews)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Airline Snacks (37 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road