Hain PureSnax Carb Fit Nacho Cheese Twists Crispy Soy Snacks
Taste test: This snack is promoted as part of a low-card diet, but if you're looking for reasons to go on the Atkins diet, you probably wouldn't want to make this snack one of them.
It's made from soy protein concentrate and shaped like rotini pasta. When you bite in, you get a good crunch and a reasonably good taste. But the nacho cheese taste doesn't last long, so you soon get just the taste of the underlying soy protein concentrate, which remains as an aftertaste as well. It's not much of a taste, so it's kind of like you're eating sand.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like nacho cheese, sort of. Not too bad.
From the package: “Here's the skinny on Carb Fit Nacho Cheese Twirls, the new crisp soy twirl from Hain PureSnax. This delightful corkscrew-shaped snack with a delectable Nacho Cheese Flavor is sure to please even the most selective of appetites. And ”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Nacho Cheese Chips (132 snacks)
- Soy snacks (77 snacks)
- Helical Snacks (46 snacks)
- Atkins Diet snacks (32 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road