Hain PureSnax Carb Fit Nacho Cheese Twists Crispy Soy Snacks
Taste test: This snack is promoted as part of a low-card diet, but if you're looking for reasons to go on the Atkins diet, you probably wouldn't want to make this snack one of them.
It's made from soy protein concentrate and shaped like rotini pasta. When you bite in, you get a good crunch and a reasonably good taste. But the nacho cheese taste doesn't last long, so you soon get just the taste of the underlying soy protein concentrate, which remains as an aftertaste as well. It's not much of a taste, so it's kind of like you're eating sand.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like nacho cheese, sort of. Not too bad.
From the package: “Here's the skinny on Carb Fit Nacho Cheese Twirls, the new crisp soy twirl from Hain PureSnax. This delightful corkscrew-shaped snack with a delectable Nacho Cheese Flavor is sure to please even the most selective of appetites. And ”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road