Lunchables Fun Snacks S'mores
Taste test: This three-module snack pack consists of two standard-size square graham crackers, each perforated so that you can break it in half; a tub of marshmallow sauce; a bin of small chocolate chips; and a red plastic stick for spreading the marshmallow.
The supply of chocolate chips and marshmallows is quite generous. You can actually pack a lot more of both onto the crackers than they show in the illustration on the package. The taste is pretty good. For two of the four half-crackers, I microwaved them for a few seconds, and the melting that resulted did enhance the taste. It's not in the same league as the s'mores that you made over the campfire as a kid, but it's not bad. It takes some work to make the s'mores, but once you're done eating, it's a pretty good, filling snack. I expected that I'd make a mess and get sticky marshmallow sauce all over my fingers. Thankfully, that didn't happen at all when I ate the s'more as an open-faced sandwich, but after I closed the sandwich and microwaved it, marshmallow oozed out the sides as I held it, and it did get messy.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The marshmallow smells only vaguely of marshmallow. Not good. The graham crackers smell very good. The chocolate smells good.
From the package: “No Refrigeration Needed” ... “2 Honey Maid® Graham Crackers - Marshmallow Creme - Mini Chocolate Chips”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Oscar Mayer Foods Corporation
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Crackers (235 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- Snack & Dip Kits (55 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published January 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road