Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Zesty Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
Taste test: This is OK popcorn, I'm not a big fan of cheese popcorn, and the "zesty" flavor of this means that it tastes a little different than standard cheese popcorn.
If you like cheese popcorn, try this, but otherwise stick to the white cheddar variety instead of the orange variety..
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight cheesy aroma.
From the package: “Why does Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn taste so good? We start with better corn and we take the time to grow it ourselves. It took Orville himself over 40 years to develop our exclusive hybrid of corn. We continue that legacy today. Superior corn is why no other popcorn tastes quite like ours: light, fluffy, tender, and delicious, everytime. We've taken that very special popcorn, carefully popped it for you and added real cheddar cheese and just the right mix of spices. The result is a zesty flavor fiesta! It's all the goodness of Orville popcorn that's ready to eat -- anytime, anywhere. The difference is the corn!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Conagra Grocery Products Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road