Taste test: These are narrow-rippled potato chips that taste sort of like mayonnaise.
It's not a strong mayonnaise taste, and if it didn't say "mayonesa" on the bag I probably wouldn't have thought that they taste like mayonnaise, but I guess they taste as much like mayonnaise as anything else, and it's not a bad taste at all. I'd like it a lot more if it really did taste like mayonnaise, because I like the taste of mayonnaise. (If not for the social stigma and health issues involved, I could easily go on an all-mayonnaise diet.) The neat thing is that these are truly narrow-rippled Ruffles, the way Ruffles used to be in the USA before they widened the ripples a few years back.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly potatoey.
From the package: “Ingredientes: Papas, Acette Vegetal, Sal y Saborizante de Mayonesa”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Josh Reynolds in Colombia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road