Wise Onion & Garlic Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good, very tasty onion and garlic chips.
The seem to have a fairly even mix of onion and garlic. A few of the chips near the bottom of the bag were dark around the edges (possibly burnt), which is typical of Wise chips. This small bag was a pretty good deal, as it cost just a quarter but contained a good number of chips, and the ones near the top were unbroken.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A sweet onion aroma. Good.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (may contain one more of the following: Cottonseed, Corn), Salt, Granulated Onion, Sugar, Soya Flour Torula Yeast, Dextrose, Monosodium Glutamate (flavour enhancer), Garlic Powder, Hydrolyzed Torula Protein, Brewers Yeast Protein, Paprika.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road