Reyna Dark Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are crisp, dark tortilla chips with just a little but of salt on them.
They don't have a whole lot of taste on their own (just a mild corn taste) but they're good for dipping. They're fairly thin, so I would recommend treading carefully when trying to dip these into a thick or heavy dip, to avoid any snacking tragedies.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: There was absolutely nothing on the bag. It was just a clear bag.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road