Reyna Medium Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips have a light reddish brown hue.
They're fairly crisp, and slightly tasty, if you get one that has a decent amount of salt on it. The ones without salt have barely any taste at all. These should be OK for light dipping.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: Nothing. It's just a blank, clear bag.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road