Ronnie's Original Jumbo Roasted Sunflower Seeds Gourmet Seasoned
Taste test: These are large sunflower seeds, including the shells.
The shells are fairly easy to break open by biting into them, but they're hard to open with just your hands. The sunflower seeds have kind of an odd taste to them. Everyone who tried them prefered the kind without the gourmet seasoning.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK, but definitely not great.
From the package: “Ronnie's Original Jumbo seeds was started by a Manitoban sunflower producer. Only premium 100% Jumbo sunflower seeds are selected. The larger, uniform seeds roast evenly resulting in a superior tasting, higher quality product. At Ronnie's we insist upon 'More Snack'n, Less Crack'n' ”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road