Ronnie's Original Jumbo Roasted Sunflower Seeds Gourmet Seasoned
Taste test: These are large sunflower seeds, including the shells.
The shells are fairly easy to break open by biting into them, but they're hard to open with just your hands. The sunflower seeds have kind of an odd taste to them. Everyone who tried them prefered the kind without the gourmet seasoning.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK, but definitely not great.
From the package: “Ronnie's Original Jumbo seeds was started by a Manitoban sunflower producer. Only premium 100% Jumbo sunflower seeds are selected. The larger, uniform seeds roast evenly resulting in a superior tasting, higher quality product. At Ronnie's we insist upon 'More Snack'n, Less Crack'n' ”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road