Calbee Hot & Spicy Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good chips.
They're not just hot, but also quite tasty. Not the hottest in the world, but they do have some nice kick that sort of grows on you after your first bite. Like most Calbee products, they're a quality, crisp, crunchy chip.
Shop: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a paprika smell.
From the package: Ingredients include Chili Powder, Red Pepper Powder, Onion and Garlic
Online store: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Uni on Avenue St. Laurent in Montreal's Chinatown.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road