Calbee Hot & Spicy Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good chips.
They're not just hot, but also quite tasty. Not the hottest in the world, but they do have some nice kick that sort of grows on you after your first bite. Like most Calbee products, they're a quality, crisp, crunchy chip.
Shop: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a paprika smell.
From the package: Ingredients include Chili Powder, Red Pepper Powder, Onion and Garlic
Online store: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Uni on Avenue St. Laurent in Montreal's Chinatown.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road