Ronnie's Original Jumbo Honey Roasted Sunflower Kernel
Taste test: These are good sunflower seeds without the shells, with a very thin sweet coating on them.
They're definitely more flavorful than regular sunflower seeds, and they're a good choice if you want your sunflower seeds to be sweetened..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Doesn't smell like honey.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sumflower kernels, sunflower oil, salt, maltodextrin, lactose, xanthan gum, sucrose, wheat starch, honey. May contain trace amounts of peanuts or other nuts.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road