Ronnie's Original Jumbo Salted Sunflower Kernel
Taste test: These are good sunflower seeds, with plenty of salt on them.
If you like a salty taste, you may like these. The shells are already removed, which vastly reduces the amount of time and effort involved in removing the shells and then eating just the kernels.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not that good. Kind of oily.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sunflower kernels, sunflower oil, salt. May contain trace amounts of peanuts or other nuts.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road