Boyer's Ouch! Potato Chips
Taste test: These are some of the hottest chips out there.
The great part is that when you first bite into the chip, it's just tasty for a fraction of a second, then it quickly gets really hot, and then it gets even hotter. The aftertaste is hot and lingering. After a cold drink cooled things down temporarily, the aftertaste came right back and continued to linger. Any hot chip fan has got to try these. Also, a great way to clear your sinuses!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like paprika, but slightly hot.
From the package: “famous for flavors” ... “our name says it all”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Boyer's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road