Herr's Honey BBQ Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good barbecue chips.
They're very sweet as sweet as any barbecue chip I've tried. The chips are wide-ripped and very crisp. There's no heat in the flavor at all. The sweetness is very good at first, but by the time I finished the bag, I thought they might actually be a little bit too sugary.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A nice sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “Serving Size 1 ounce (28g/about 13 chips) Servings Per Container: 1”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1972 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (153 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road