Herr's Honey BBQ Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good barbecue chips.
They're very sweet as sweet as any barbecue chip I've tried. The chips are wide-ripped and very crisp. There's no heat in the flavor at all. The sweetness is very good at first, but by the time I finished the bag, I thought they might actually be a little bit too sugary.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A nice sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “Serving Size 1 ounce (28g/about 13 chips) Servings Per Container: 1”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (481 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road