Kettle Chips Krinkle Cut Jalapeno Cheddar
Taste test: These are top-notch chips.
They're wide-rippled, thick, crisp and extremely crunchy. They're also really tasty, with a great combination of jalapeno and cheddar flavors. It's not a fire-hot jalapeno heat by any means, but there's a slight kick to these, with a definite jalapeno flavor to it, that comes up in the aftertaste, especially if you eat several of them -- which is hard to avoid once you've eaten one.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very nice baked potato sort of smell, but no hint of jalapeño or cheddar.
From the package: “Our Jalapeno Cheddar Kettle™ brand potato chips offer a distinctively sharp flavor with just the right amount of spice.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road