Katies Old Fashioned Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good potato chips, thinly cut, kind of greasy, with lots of potato taste.
They have a light feel to them, so when you eat them, they don't taste all that filling..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey, a bit oily.
From the package: “Katies Potato Chips are delitefully different! Unlike mass produced potato chips, Katies chips are hand cooked in small batches resulting in a crisper chip with a real potato taste. We start with select potatoes and cook them in a blend of pure vegetable oils, we then lightly season the chips by hand. This combination of select potatoes and fine quality oil give Katies chips their unmatched flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Katies Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road