T.G.I. Friday's Onion Rings
Taste test: These are small onion rings that will remind you of Funyuns, but they are smaller, and have somewhat of a different onion taste.
They're also not as crunchy. They do kind of melt in your mouth if you suck on them for a while before crunching them. There's also a lot of onion powder on them, you'll want to grab a breath mint after eating some of these. I don't remember T.G.I. Friday's actually having onion rings, perhaps they do, I usually go for the Jack Daniels chicken strips appetizers.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A slight onion aroma.
From the package: “Want a light and airy snack with surprisingly great taste? Then try T.G.I. Friday's Onion Rings snack chips! These melt in your mouth snacks are so good they'll bring tears to your eyes ... when the bag runs out! When you have a serious snack attack, reach for the fun and great taste of Friday's snack chips.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road