Meanies Pickled Onion Flavour Corn Snacks
Taste test: These thick and crunchy snacks were shaped sort of like the mean monster mascot pictured on the bag, with some extremities poking out and holes representing parts of the monster's face. Many of the pieces were broken, however, so it was hard to identify what they were shaped like.
They had a fairly strong pickle taste and a good crunch. Pickle lovers will probably like these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild pickle smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Maize, Vegetable Oil and Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Pickled Onion Flavour (Acidity Regulator - E262, Flavour Enhancer - E621, Citric Acid, Flavouring), Wheatflour, Salt, Autolysed Yeast.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Onion Snacks (114 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published December 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road