Meanies Pickled Onion Flavour Corn Snacks
Taste test: These thick and crunchy snacks are shaped sort of like the mean monster mascot pictured on the bag, with some extremities poking out and holes representing parts of the monster's face.
Many of the pieces were broken, however, so it was hard to identify what they were shaped like. The Meanies have a fairly strong pickle taste and a good crunch. Pickle lovers will probably like these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild pickle smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Maize, Vegetable Oil and Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Pickled Onion Flavour (Acidity Regulator - E262, Flavour Enhancer - E621, Citric Acid, Flavouring), Wheatflour, Salt, Autolysed Yeast.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road