Goya Cheese Crackers Galletas de Queso Baked Snack Cracker
Taste test: These look a lot like Cheez-Its, and they taste a lot like Cheez-Its, but with a slightly tangier cheese taste.
They are not quite as soft as Cheez-Its when you bite in. Since I'm used to the feel of eating a Cheez-It, I like those better, but these aren't all that different.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell, not great but OK.
From the package: “These crunchy snack crackers with that zesty cheese flavor are the perfect treat for any occasion. Whether you're at work or play, at school, ... a picnic ... a party or just in the mood for a treat ... get the crunch!”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Goya Foods Inc
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Latino's Market, Framingham, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road