Taste test: This is very good peanut brittle.
It's thick and very crunchy, and it's got a sweet and peanutty taste. It's more sugary and less peanutty than some other peanut brittles, and it's quite tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very peanutty.
From the package: “Two ways to enjoy the best peanut brittle: Start with a time proven recipe handed down through generations of grandmas, aunts and mothers noted for confections that indelibly etch their flavors in your memory ... add in the finest ingredients, especially lots of fresh-roasted, crunchy peanuts ... blend together in copper kettles until just right ... cool and quickly package in special airtight bags to preserve freshness ... or, leap into this specially prepared Manchester Farms Copper Kettle Peanut Brittle and release from your memory all the time-honored goodness of real Old-fashioned Peanut Brittle.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Warrell Corporation
Categories for this snack:
- Peanut Brittle (19 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brooks Pharmacy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road