Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: This in-flight dining package provides a well-balanced three-course meal in a small and colorful cardboard box.
Starting out with the Fruits and Vegetables group, there's a small bag of cherry-flavored Jell-O Fruit Snacks. These are kind of like Gummy Bears, except that they're not shaped like bears. They tasted pretty good (and I don't generally like cherries) and went down smoothly. Next is the main course, which covers two food groups: Milk and Cheese, plus Grains and Breads. More specifically, it's a six-pack of Ritz cracker sandwiches with cheese. These were good, with a tangy Cheez Whiz-like taste surrounded by soft, crumbly and tasty crackers. Six of these sandwiches is a generous portion, enough to make this snack pack into a reasonably sized small meal. The downside to the cracker sandwiches is that these can leave a lot of crumbs on your lap if you're not careful — and when you're sitting on a cramped coach seat, it's just about impossible to wipe off those crumbs. Finally, for the Dessert food group, there's a 4-pack of Oreos. Everyone likes Oreos, so it's a good way to finish off this meal.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Tasty snacks served up with a little luv.” ... “You could win a trip for two to the 2004 NCAA® Men's Final Four® or one of other great prizes.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Oakfield Farms
Categories for this snack:
- Airline Snacks (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amitai aboard Southwest Airlines. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road