Taste test: These peanuts are OK.
They're pretty much just plain peanuts without the shells. If there's any salt or flavoring on them, it's not much. If you were on a long flight, starving for some food, these might slightly hit the spot, for a few minutes, anyway. But I'd recommend bringing a bag of potato chips on board for those kinds of situations.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut smell, almost like peanut butter.
From the package: “Byte-sized fares.” ... “Ingredients: Peanuts, Dry Roasted with Salt and Tapioca Dextria” ... “Produced in a facility that produces peanuts and other nuts.” [Editor's note: Good to know!]
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai aboard Southwest Airlines. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road