Taste test: These are good pita chips.
They've got a pretty good taste, with some very mild spices, and they're double-thick, strong enough to handle just about any dip you can find..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good, slightly lemony.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour Enriched (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Malted Barley Flour, Ascorbic Acid added as a dough conditioner, Canola Oil, Water, Yeast, Sea Salt, Lemon & Herbs.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Waleed's Mediterranean
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road