Taste test: These chips are OK when you first bite in, with a decent and mild garlic flavoring, but after a few bites, you're left with mostly the plain pita taste, which isn't much.
The chips are thick and strong, and they're great for dipping in flavorful hommus, which can make up for the lack of flavor in the chips..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mild garlic smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour Enriched (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Malted Barley Flour, Ascorbic Acid added as a dough conditioner, Canola Oil, Water, Yeast, Sea Salt & Garlic.” ... “Pita Chips & Hommus a Great Match”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Waleed's Mediterranean
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road