Taste test: These are the tastiest of all of the Waleed's pita chips that we tried.
The taste is good, but I didn't taste any jalapeno, and the cilantro flavor is not a strong one. There's definitely no jalapeno heat. It's a flavorful chip that you can enjoy with or without a dip. If you do choose to dip, these double-thick pita chips are plenty strong to handle just about anything without breaking.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild aroma, maybe cilantro.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour Enriched (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Malted Barley Flour, Cilantro, Jalapeno, Spices, Ascorbic Acid added as a dough conditioner, Canola Oil, Water, Yeast, Sea Salt.” ... “Pita Chips & Hommus a Great Match”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Waleed's Mediterranean
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road