Taste test: These thick and crunchy pita chips come in a variety of shapes and sizes, which all appear to have been cut from round pitas.
They're definitely strong enough to handle just about any dip I can think of without breaking. As far as taste goes, the chips really don't have any. It's like eating cardboard. But Waleed's suggested that these go well with hommus dip, and these were great with all the very flavorful and delicious dips that they set us. As long as you're dipping these in something good, you'll do well the lack of taste in the chip doesn't matter, since it's just a delivery platfom for the dip. But if you're thinking of eating these on their own, you're in for a very dull snack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: None.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour Enriched (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Malted Barley Flour, Ascorbic Acid added as a dough conditioner, Canola Oil, Water, Yeast, Sea Salt.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Waleed's Mediterranean
Categories for this snack:
- Pita Chips (63 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road