Taste test: These thick and crunchy pita chips come in a variety of shapes and sizes, which all appear to have been cut from round pitas.
They're definitely strong enough to handle just about any dip I can think of without breaking. As far as taste goes, the chips really don't have any. It's like eating cardboard. But Waleed's suggested that these go well with hommus dip, and these were great with all the very flavorful and delicious dips that they set us. As long as you're dipping these in something good, you'll do well the lack of taste in the chip doesn't matter, since it's just a delivery platfom for the dip. But if you're thinking of eating these on their own, you're in for a very dull snack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: None.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour Enriched (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Malted Barley Flour, Ascorbic Acid added as a dough conditioner, Canola Oil, Water, Yeast, Sea Salt.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Waleed's Mediterranean
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road