Taste test: These pita chips have a high level of variation in the concentration of cinnamon sugar.
It's easy to tell which chips have lots of cinnamon, based on the dark color of the cinnamon sugar coating. Because of the thickness and density of the chips, you need to have a good helping of cinnamon sugar to balance out the underlying blandness of the pita chips. The ones with decent amounts of cinnamon sugar are pretty good, with a nice but not overly sweet taste. But even with those, you need to bite in carefully. In many cases there's a lot of cinnamon on only one side you probably will want to put that side against your tongue. The ones with little or no cinnamon are quite bland, similar to the plain Waleed's chips. I wouldn't recommend those unless you've got something good to dip them in.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild cinnamon toast smell. Not bad at all, but not nearly as sweet as I would expect.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour Enriched (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Floic Acid), Malted Barley Flour, Cinnamon, Brown Sugar, Spices, Ascorbic Acid added as a dough conditioner, Canola Oil, Water, Yeast, Sea Salt.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Waleed's Mediterranean
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road