Santitas White Corn Triangles Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are large, strong tortilla chips with a good corn taste and a moderate amount of salt.
Many of the chips were broken, but the ones that weren't were impressive, and they definitely included a lot of chips in this bag. The chips were really quite tasty.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “The Authentic Flavor of Mexico” ... “Santitas® brand White Corn Tortills Chips are made by the same people who make Sabritas® snacks in Mexico! Santitas® Tortilla Chips are made from premium quality, stone ground, white corn just like those in your favorite Mexican restaurant. The crisp, light texture and real corn taste make Santitas® White Corn Tortilla Chips great as a snacks with salsa or pile them high with cheese beans, jalapeños, chicken and sour cream for a quick between meal tide-me-over.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: These chips were among the refreshements provided during a marathon session of converting Interweb ads from DART (Doubleclick) to Accipiter.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at TechTarget headquarters, 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts. Review published December 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road