Lay's Tastes of Canada Toronto College Street Pizza
Taste test: These are pretty good chips.
They're kind of tomatoey and kind of cheesy, but they don't really taste like pizza. They probably taste more like pizza than they taste like anything else, but it's just not a very authentic pizza taste.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, it really does smell like pizza.
From the package: “To celebrate the unique tastes that make this country great, we're proud to present Lay's Tastes of Canada. We've traveled coast to coast to find true Canadian flavours to be introduced twice a year. So take a cross-country tour with Lay's potato chips. To Jack and Tonina Ministro, quality ingredients means great pizza. They should know. Their restaurant, the Capitol Trattoria makes some of the World's best and captures the essence of Toronto's Little Italy: great food and great people! Blending the rich flavours of tomato, Italian spices and romano and Parmesan cheese, Toronto College Street Pizza captures authentic Italian pizza flavour in an irresistible Lay's chip. So take a slice of tradition and enjoy!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (225 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1997 snacks)
- Limited Editions (411 snacks)
- Pizza Chips (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road