Lay's Tastes of Canada Toronto College Street Pizza
Taste test: These are pretty good chips.
They're kind of tomatoey and kind of cheesy, but they don't really taste like pizza. They probably taste more like pizza than they taste like anything else, but it's just not a very authentic pizza taste.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, it really does smell like pizza.
From the package: “To celebrate the unique tastes that make this country great, we're proud to present Lay's Tastes of Canada. We've traveled coast to coast to find true Canadian flavours to be introduced twice a year. So take a cross-country tour with Lay's potato chips. To Jack and Tonina Ministro, quality ingredients means great pizza. They should know. Their restaurant, the Capitol Trattoria makes some of the World's best and captures the essence of Toronto's Little Italy: great food and great people! Blending the rich flavours of tomato, Italian spices and romano and Parmesan cheese, Toronto College Street Pizza captures authentic Italian pizza flavour in an irresistible Lay's chip. So take a slice of tradition and enjoy!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (231 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Pizza Chips (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road