T.G.I. Friday's Mozzarella Snack Sticks Original Flavor
Taste test: These were shaped kind of like cheese puffs, except that the tubes had more of a square profile than the typical round shape. Thanks to some clever coloring, they actually did look kind of like mozzarella sticks. They were not as hard as cheese puffs, but were much softer than crunchy cheese curls, with an excellent crispness and mild crunch.
I think the idea behind them was to to recreate the taste and feel of a mozzarella stick in a dry, bagged snack. They didn't really accomplish that, since they were really a lot like cheese puffs, but they still tasted pretty good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell.
From the package: “Want a light, crispy snack with surprisingly great taste? Then try T.G.I. Friday's® Mozzarella Snack Sticks! Each mozzarella snack stick is loaded with genuine flavor of mozzarella cheese and a variety of savory seasonings. If you like cheese, you'll like these!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Sean Ford at TechTarget headquarters, 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road